How to get the most from your cauldron candle.
- Always trim the wick of your candle to 5mm to prevent the flame getting too high & to ensure an even burn.
- When lighting a candle let it burn for 4 hrs so the wax can melt to the edge of the jar.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always place the candle on a heat proof surface.
- When burning one of our solid wax pillar candles, make sure to place this on a heat proof plate as hot wax will drip down as the candle melts.
- Do not burn candles in draughty areas.
- Never burn a candle to the end of the jar, always leave 10mm of wax at the bottom.